Durco Filters Industrial Filtration Applications
Each of our units is specifically designed and engineered for superior performance and ultimate durability with minimal maintenance and ease of operation, even in the most demanding applications. The following is a general list if the types of applications in which Durco Filters are employed. Use the "Applications" menu above, or links below, to see more details on a few of the most common applications of Durco Filters.
50% Sodium Hydroxide
|Merrill Crowe Gold Recovery (Clarifiers)
Pregnant Liquor (Solutions) - Copper, Nickel,
Zinc, Molybdenum, Lead, Indium, Cobalt
Carbon Fines Removal
|Amine: MEA, DEA, TEG
Catalyst Fines Removal
|Brine KCL, NaCl, Chlorate, Brine Muds|
|Dark, light, or bright sulfur|
We have published the following list of Case Studies and Application Briefings for Plant Managers and Process Engineers. These examples illustrate how our Industrial Filtration Engineers can help you design and install the optimum industrial filtration system in your specific process.
- Tubular Filters For Paper Mill White Water Polishing
- Tubular Filters & Pressure Leaf Filters For Amine Desulfurization Operations
- Pressure Leaf Filters For Molten Sulfur Filtration
- Dry Washing & Filtration Systems For Large-Scale Biodiesel / Biofuel Plant
- Filter Press Units & Pressure Leaf Filters For Sugar Beet Processing
- Mining Filtration Equipment for Gold Extraction & Recovery
- Eliminate Disposable Media Costs on Reverse Osmosis Pre-Filtration
Durco Filters filtration units are deployed in hundreds of industrial applications, in all industrial sectors, all around the world. To find out more about the application of Durco Filters in your specific industrial sector Contact Us or fill out one of our Application Fast Track Forms (below).